Saturday 13 April 2013

Busy Saturday

The child started Brownies recently and went on her first trip today to see some guiding show or another at the local theatre. I do not drive, so it meant bussing it into town, dropping her off then killing 4 hours until she was finished.

of course I had shopping to do, but guess what? I also had to knit. the Owlet is coming along nicely with me getting a row in here and there.

so, I dopped her off, did some knitting in the square, did some shopping, realised no more would fit in my wheelie box and I still had 2 hours to kill, took the shopping home (unlimited bus ticket), dropped that off, went back to asda, did the rest of the shopping then went to get the child. by the time that had all happened, I was pooped so we got a taxi home. Istupidly put my knitting bag in the boot though, so no taxi pic :(

 Basildon, St Martin's Square

 Waiting for a bus with my wheelie box and extra bags. yes, I made the orange one. I also crochet... but "If I sits, I crochets" didn't have the same ring.

On the bus home.

No comments:

Post a Comment